Wednesday, March 26, 2008

sOmE nEw PicS!!_ WARNING LOTS OF PICS

So we were a little late giving Halle her Easter basket, We did it the day after (I don't think she cared too much though:)) So here are a couple pics of that, plus I really want to post the pics cause of her hair!!! It had been in pigtails the night before and I took it out before she went to bed so it's the funniest thing ever!! Such a cute baby! She makes us laugh like crazy!!
Also she got to go the park for the first time also. She LOVED the slide. At first she was scared but by the end she was leaning forward and wanting to just keep going!! She loved going down with Jadyn, She looks up to Jadyn so much!! Anything Jadyn is doing Halle wants to be right there watching.
We are also so excited for tomorrow cause it's Jadyn's Bday party at Classic Skating. She is going to be 9 Years old. Crazy that I met her when she was 5 months old!! It should be so much fun! Well enjoy the pics!!

3 comments:

Lane Family said...

Oh so cute!! Hailee loves being outside. So every chance we get we take her out, only if it is warm enough. I am glad Halles hair is getting long enough to pull up!!!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

I was telling Jen that i should let Andrew's hair grow out so i can put some Army ribbon in his hair or something..its hard to dress boys up all cute, its the hair things they lack! :) Very cute little girl and i bet she is loving the fact that it is finally warming up.

Samantha said...

Very cute Anne. I just started a blog too and I'm not sure about it haha!