Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Everything at Once!!

SO I had written in a previous blog that Halle had started crawling but then she just did it that once and didn't want to do it again. Well this past weekend she all of a sudden decided she wanted to crawl again and now she is full force if there is something she wants!! She is so cute cause she propels her little butt and her legs, it is the cutest thing to watch! ALSO she decided that she finally wanted to sprout some teeth (thank goodness!!) She has one coming in on the bottom that is just breaking through and one on the top that is starting to break through.

Also I am putting up some pics of my punkin and one of them is of her when she was sitting in the hallway and decided to clean out Mommy's closet!! Stinker!!

It's like all of sudden she wanted to just be a big girl and everything is happening at once!! Also she just got a new car seat, a forward facing big girl one, SO WEIRD!!!! She will love it being able to see Daddy and Mommy! I just can't believe I will have a one year old pretty soon!! I am so proud of her too cause she is sleeping 12 hours straight and takes two naps a day. I couldn't of asked for a better baby, I am so lucky to have the cute family I have, especially a husband who is always there for us and will do anything to make us happy! Well that's my spill for the day Love you All!

1 comments:

Lane Family said...

Oh she is getting so big. Cute little sprout on her head, I am glad that her hair is finally growing. I know what you mean about it all happening at once. Hailee is the same, it seems like she doen't do too much and then wham, she does everything.