Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SHE DID IT!!!

So like i was saying in my previous post of how close Halle was to crawling, well ladies and gentleman.... SHE DID IT!! Kev and I were in her room playing on the floor with her and her toys and I looked at my phone to see what time it was and set it down next to me. Well Halle decided she wanted it so she got on her hands and knees and she crawled right over. Kev and I were so excited! We tried to make her do it again so we could record it but she was done! So hopefully I will have a video soon enough!

2 comments:

Grandma MaryAnn said...

Yay Halle !!!!!! She's gonna be into everything now. Watch out. love you.

Lane Family said...

Wahoo!!! Things are getting so fun now, our babies are doing more things and it is so exciting and fun!! Hope all is going well and your job is good!!!