Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wow! What have I been up too???

I feel like I am so crazy busy but when I am sitting here writing not one thing pops into my head about what the heck has been going on! We have been hard at work getting kevs shop all put together (well I really haven't, I have been busy with the stinker bug trying to balance work, home, and Halle and the opening of a new business.) Kevin's family has been so helpful with getting everything together, painting, cleaning, giving lots of good ideas! BJ airbrushed the logo on the wall and it looks amazing. The shop looks absolutley awesome! Halle has been so cute lately, she is such a goofball. She is talking like crazy and loves making anybody laugh. The other night Kevin and I were watching House (YAY its back on!! :)) and Halle woke up so I brought her downstairs and she was being so hilarious! She kept standing on her head and looking at me and kevin upside down! Also she accidently hit her head on her little princess tea kettle so I held my arms out and gave her loves and put her back down and she went over and lifted up the tea kettle and hit herself in the head again, and then came over for loves! Such a cute little nerd!! We are getting the Carter family pics next saturday so I gotta go shopping for clothes for us three! I love shopping for Halle but when it comes to me GRRR I hate finding something that looks cute and that I like, same with Kevin he is so picky!!! Well I gotta run so I can go pick up my squishy!! Here are some pics of the last week! HALLE'S CUTE HAIRDO!! SO FREAKIN CUTE BUT NOT FUN TO TAKE OUT! I STILL FEEL BAD!! MY VERY TIRED LITTLE MONSTER!! SHE IS EVEN CUTE WHEN SHE CRIES!! LOVE THE SHIRT!! HAHAHAHA

2 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

So..does your husband convert cars to a hybrid?? Halle is getting so big, i am loving this age, besides the stinkerness and stuborness and all that other toddler jazz, its fun!! Good luck with the shop.

JackieSue said...

You should post pictures of the shop? That's so freaken exciting. Kev just barely told me about it the other day. I had no idea he was doing that! You guys rock! Halle is so dang cute. I'm way curious about your living right now though? Did you sell the condo in tville? and live in draper apartments again? I saw halle on stairs...where are those? ;-)