Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our weekend!

So I was so excited for this past weekend (as you can tell by the last post) Now my husband did go through on his word and attempt all the activities I planned. (Up until the last minute I was ready for him to suddenly be violently ill or be called on a CIA mission or somethin) But we got up and got Halle ready to go to the zoo and we headed there, we got there and it was CHAOS!! So many people and long lines, and Kevin+Halle+Long Lines= bad bad moods. So we decided to just go out to breakfast and go to the pumpkin patch later instead. Well we went down to the shop to pick up Kevin and we went looking for the pumpkin patch but couldn't find the one that I wanted to go to, so again we decided to hold off till Sunday and go home and put our tired bug to bed.
So Sunday was the day and we ended up going to a pumplin patch on State St and 90th south. It was fun, Scott and Keyle came and we had some fun times snapping some pics of squish picking out pumpkins. After the pumpkin patch we went back to our house and Scott and Kevin carved pumpkins while Keyle and I picked out the pumpkin seeds (well Keyle did most of that!) and then we decided to go to Olive Garden for dinner which was fun but Halle was super hyper and wanted to be running around! It was a fun day and I can not WAIT for Halloween tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww, that pic of you and Halle is super sweet! Yay for Halloween!

JackieSue said...

SOOO CUTE! Looks like fun! I didn't see a picture of Kevin. Was he really there? I actually didnt know that he was anti stuff like that. Whats the deal yo?

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Very cute! I love kids in pumpkin patches!