Friday, October 24, 2008

The Unthinkable (Brace Yourself)

So something happened this morning that blew me away, something that I never thought would happen...Are you you're ready for this bombshell?....... Mr Kevin H Carter, Mr Workaholic, agreed to go to the zoo with Halle and I tomorrow, I know I know I saw a pig fly across my window too, but it is true! Also this very same man agreed to go to a pumpkin patch on Sunday. (THUNK,BUMP) Sorry I just fainted, but I think i'm okay, I think I may need to bring my camera and keep pinching myself to make sure it really is happening. So if anyone ever says they don't believe in miracles refer them to my blog cause this is a miracle in progress.

And the post wouldn't be complete without a update on Miss Muffet (aka Halle) So this is the story I got from my ma (aka nana woof woof) after watching Princess Hallekins yesterday, She tried putting Halle on her fun and learn potty to go potty which went great at first(by the way the next part of this story talks sbout poopoo and what can happen when mixed with a toddler so if your eating or not into poopoo stories you might want to stop reading) she did a little cute poop nugget (I didn't actually get to see it, but I am guessing it was cute) well after that I think she thought she was done so she got off, well turns out that she wasn't done and decided to finish on the kitchen floor, my mom panicked and called me, and since I do not have wings or a way of traveling one place to another by just folding my arms and blinking, I told her that she should probably pick it up, and put it in the toliet. Well I barely get that sentence out when the phone drops and I hear "NOOO HALLE DON'T TOUCH IT, CACACA, HALLE NO NO" At that time I am trying not to laugh and am picturing the look in moms eyes as her precious princess grandaughter picks up poopoo. I continued to sit on the phone listening to what was going on and trying to not laugh too hard. Finally my mom gets on the phone and said "Well I gotta go, Halle and the floor need a bath" Poor mom, When I got home I asked how the rest of the day went and she said "Well we decided to wear a diaper the rest of day". Again poor poor grandma thought that she was done potty training after us. So when I got home I put on my SUPER MOM cape and flew in the door and put on her big girl underwear and sat her on the toliet (not the fun and learn, please take my advice, that potty was the worst investment, it sings, which I thought was so cute, oh nonono, so distracting, she can get off by herself, which is such a bad idea, see above)

So I SUPER MOM could not get my little smush to peepee, so i said "SUPER MOM, maybe she doesn't have to pee" So I took off my cape and became regular mommy and sat down to snuggle and watch wonder pets with my little princess, as Linny, Tuck and Ming Ming too were in the throws of rescuing the baby elephant I felt a warm fluid cover my lap, And I thought to myself "Hmmm regular mommy, what would SUPER MOM do? and unfortunatly SUPER MOM must of been at lunch or taking a nap cause I jumped up, holding Halle by the armpits and ran to the bathroom and put her on her potty seat(the one that sits on top of the regular toliet) and said "Halle, go pee pee in the potty!" Needless to say she looked at me like I had just come from the funny farm and I know she was thinking "Duh, regular mommy, I just went" So I took her off and ran upstairs and threw us both in the bath. You know when you are so excited to have a baby I think people only give you the handbook that is titled "Babies are the best, have one now!" well the secret handbook isn't handed out till the day you spend 28 hours pushing, have an epidural that doesn't work, and deprive you from food and water, that you get a little squishy baby, then a man in a black hooded coat walks in the room and hands you the NEW handbook titled"So you fell for it, eh?, The Real Life of Being a Parent" which contents include "How to live on two hours of sleep", "How much caffeine can a person handle in one day" "Projectile Vomit, Yes it does project!" and the chapter I missed "What to do when you are peed on"
I hope when you read this that you take something from this and have a nice weekend!
XOXOXOXOXO

Here is the pic of the Fun and Learn potty, Remember my warning.... STAY AWAY FROM IT!!

4 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

Too too too funny! The woes of potty training... yikes!

My modeling agency handles a lot of product promotions, so I'm actually not modeling or selling anything, just educating about products so people will buy them. This week it's Bayer Blood Glucose monitors for diabetics and All-Bran Fiber drink mix. Haha, very fancy, eh?

Samantha said...

Hey! Well, Lamar and I don't even have kids but I asked him to go with me to the park and he always says NO! But then a week ago I asked him if he wanted to go to Wheeler Farm and have a picnic and he said YES! I too just about lost it! I know how you feel. IT WAS A MIRACLE!!!

Jaime Stephens said...

hey hey I went to the zoo that day too.... Good luck on that potty thing. Savannah did so well with the potty right after she turned one and pretty much potty trained herself but then as time has gone by she has learned that she will do what she wants, go when she wants, and if anyone wants her to go thats all the reason to not go in the potty... Annoying but what can you do when your child is defient... Good luck cute pictures..

Anonymous said...

hahaha anne those were pretty good stories! I miss you guys! cant wait to see u next! give Halle kisses for me!