Thursday, October 23, 2008

Guess who pooped in the potty?!!

I am sure everyone that just read the title either thought "Well I really don't want to know that Anne" or "Good job Kevin!" But it was our little bugaboo! My mother in law decided to take on the task of potty training our little princess and she has really picked it up! Makes me just a little sad because that's just a another baby quality that is going off the table, I think that I can't keep calling her my baby! Sigh, double sigh.. All I have to do is ask her if she needs to go pee pee or poo poo and she'll nod her head yes or no and then we will go from there. When she goes I give her toliet paper which she uses perfectly (she's been watching mama) and then get off and help flush the toliet and say "bye bye pee pee" or "bye bye poo poo" and then was her hands and be on her way! So cute and such a big girl!
Also last night I decided if she is on the path of not being my squishy baby anymore that maybe it's time to wean her off of that DARN bottle! So I read that they should be able to use a spoon before you wean them so I wanted to test her last night so I whipped up some oatmeal and applesauce, Needless to say it looked like a warzone after and the oatmeal had definitly won. It was pretty cute to watch though, she did pretty good but I don't think she has decided of she is lefty or righty so she kept switchin. But she got some in and we had a good time, we both ended up in the bath after we were done and sent in the hoover dog after and he did a pretty good job but it did take me a lot longer to clean up then it did to make it and for her to eat/massacre it. I will post the couple pics I did get before I couldn't pick up my phone cause my hands were covered in oatmeal.
Have a nice evening!!
XOXOXOXOXO

1 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

Haha AWESOME! Honest-to-goodness baby food fight... with herself! So cute. Sorry about the mess!