Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun/Busy/Crazy Weekend

COULDN'T YOU JUST EAT HER? So I am sitting here at work and everyone is asking me how my weekend was, and I don't even know where to start, I feel like our lives have gone from 5mph to 95mph in a millisecond! I am so excited about the shop opening on October 1st, it has been the biggest blessing to have all the puzzle pieces fall into place! Kevin has been working his cute little booty off to get things done, which means early mornings, late nights, and long days. Halle and I go down and visit and help the best we can but having 15 month old running around a huge shop with lots of dangerous things she could get a hold of is quite the adventure!

CUTE TIRED NUG NUG
K so Saturday morning we went up to Heber for Kevins Dad's Bday, we had to be up there by 10:00 so it was a early morning and rush rush rush. As soon as we got done there we went and helped Keyle and Scott move into there cute new house! I am so happy for them! They are getting married next June and are the cutest couple. Well my wonderful mom watched Halle while we did that, I helped for a couple hours but then had to get home to get Halle so my mom could go to a dinner. Kevin didn't get home from helping until like 830 or 9, and he was soooo tired so went to bed at like 930! (Man we are old!)
Then came sunday and we woke up like at 8:00 and got ready to head down to the shop to decide how to paint, we got down there and thank goodness Kevins sister and brother came to help, our dilemma though was all the kids, we didn't want them around the fumes and Halle would so want to play with the paint so I took all four kids (Halle 15 months, Demarion 3 months,
Jadyn 9, Carter 11)
I AM THE BEST AUNT IN THE WORLD! LOOK AT THAT SMILE!!
It was pretty crazy but the good mommy/babysitter I got both babies asleep and was able to hang out with the two older ones for a minute. But it got crazy cause I had to give Halle a bath when she woke up and Carter and Jadyn had to watch Demarion. There was a lot of crying involved but what was amazing was carter got him to go to sleep! Go Carter! So I got Halle ready then we headed down to the shop (and by the way the shop looks so good!! ) and then mindy, me, Jadyn, demarion, and halle all went to walmart to get presents for Takeo's birthday. Then we headed to candices house for Takeo's 1st birthday. We had a lot of fun, there was a 16 month girl there and she kept hitting and pushing Halle down! So Sad, Halle didn't even cry she would just get up and walk away! So we got done with that and then we had to go back to walmart to get groceries (which is quite the time with two cranky, hungry babies)
TAKEO 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!!
Finally I dropped Mindy off and headed home with Halle crying almost the whole way. I got home, fed her and put her to bed! I am so tired and I need another weekend!
HALLE LOVED TAKEO'S LETTER TABLE!! LOOK AT CUTE KENDALL PANTS!! LOVE HER!

1 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Cute blog cute family :-).. It's funny because my husband is obssesed with all these fuel effiency things he has all types of hydrogen, water, bio fuel ideas that he does so when we have a play date we will have to have a husband vechile bonding date to haha..