Thursday, September 18, 2008

What a Week!!!!

Our new little niece Kendall! What a sweetie pants! So we (and when I say we I usually am just taking credit for my husband) had a pretty crazy weekend and the craziness has definitly followed us right into the week! We went up to see our new little niece Kendall on Friday and brought dinner up and hung out with Cari and Aaron and Keyle and Scott for a little while, we gave Halle a little baby doll to play with(which if you know me is a big step for me cause dolls freak me out) and snuggle so she didn't have to attack Kendall, well she decided that she liked the baby doll more as a chew toy then anything else! If I went "Oh cute baby" she would hug it and then chuck it across the seat! Needless to say maybe we should hold off on another baby until we are sure that Halle won't use it as a teether or a play toy!! Yum baby face!!! On Saturday we went to our nephew's football game, it was a lot of fun and Halle loved running around and playing, she was in her jersey and looked too cute for words! Grandpa Mike decided to stick Halle up in a tree and she loved it, she kept wanting Kevin to put her back up there! I trapped her!! Love pack n plays!! Halle deciding that it is better to ride facing forward. Dork On Sunday Halle and I got a lot of errands done and played a lot! It is just so nice to have time with her on the weekends!! Little Miss thing thinks she got to get up and play at 9 at night! LOVE THE BEDHEAD!! So this week Kevin has been getting ready to move into his shop, it is in Draper and it is AWESOME!! He finally moved in yesterday afternoon and I am so proud of him. For those of you who don't know Kevin and his partner Sean are opening a business called Hydrogen Hybrid, they make and distribute hydrogen cells in vehicles(hydrogen is an alternate form of gas and improves your gas mileage up to 50% or more. Kevin started with this idea and plans about 6 months ago and now he has his own shop and lots of plans! We are so excited to open his business and get this going! Halle and I went there last night and she LOVED running around in all that space, she wore herself completely out! I am glad she likes it cause that, I am sure, will be our 2nd home. If anybody is interested in getting a Hydrogen Cell in their vehicle of any kind call my husband Kevin at 801 910 2940. He can go over price and explain better than I can what it is! Well I will post pics of the shop when I get my camera back from Kevin, it is very very very nice and we will be doing lots of redecorating and designing so I will post the progress as we get it done! YAY!! Have a great Thursday!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Anne, it was so good to hear from you. What a cute little family you have.