Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I liked it!!

So I did end up going and getting Breaking Dawn at midnight with all the girls, we had plans to wait at barnes and noble but it got to crowded and crazy so we decided to go over to walmart and check out the line, my wrist band for barnes and noble said that was #526 so we decided to stay at walmart and get it there. It was such a good idea to do that, walmart was way organized and we were out with books in hand by 1215! I got home by 130 and went to bed. I woke up the next morning with bug and we played for awhile, then when she went down for her nap I started it. I read off and on saturday and actually finished saturday night. I really really liked it alot. I think it is a really good example of a mothers bond to her child. I LOVED IT!!! Let me know what you think of it tooO!!! Halle finally got to go swimming in her pool and had a blast! She loves the water and was a cute little splasher. She has done an excellent job of transitioning into our new house and has been sleeping amazingly (knock on wood) Here's a couple pics....:)

1 comments:

Samantha said...

I can't even tell you how much I LOVED THE BOOK!!!! IT WAS SOOO GOOD! I loved every single minute of it!!!