Friday, August 22, 2008

Time for the Weekend!!!

That's right, she is already playing our DS's. Smart girl!!

YAY it's friday!! I have a busy weekend ahead and I am excited to start it, I have been so swamped at work and I need a break! Tonight is my little brothers going away party, tomorrow we are going to the car show with my dad. And sunday we are going to go up timpanogos with Christie and fam, Mindy and Fam and US!!! How fun!! Halle got to stay up late last night cause christie, jerry, and carter came over. She is such a ham! She loves putting on a show, she was so exhausted when they left, so I fed her a bottle and she went right to bed. Kevin got a drop down DVD player in his Tahoe and Halle loves it. It's so cute when the movie turns on cause she goes "OH WOW!" and then she is totally sucked in. She loves baby einstien and all of a sudden she'll start giggling, she is such a cute stinker. Here are a couple pics of the past couple days! I hope you have a good weekend I should have some cute pics of this weekend to post on monday.
Halle watching baby Einsten in the Tahoe
Halle walking through quilted bear with my ma

1 comments:

Erik and Lisa Harper said...

Sounds like a fun and exhausting weekend! I would have to agree with you, from the pictures I have seen Halle totally looks like your hubby. She is so stinking cute. It is so hard for me to believe we all have so many kids. My parents are good, they got divorced like five years ago and my mom is remarried and my dad is just happy being a bachelor. How are your parents? Tell them hi for me.