Thursday, August 28, 2008

Keep on Keepin on!

LETS GO MA!!!!
So after the death hike I decided that I was extremely out of shape (DUH) So i decided I really need to get out more and work out more. So every night my amazing parents go for like a 3 mile walk, and it's a beautiful walk. The last part of the walk is pretty brutal though because of this huge hill!! ( I call it the amazing butt shrinking hill, because my pants always fit better after i've walked it!) So half way through the walk we let Halle out of her stroller and let her walk a little, which she LOVED, but when I put her back in her stroller she was so mad! So I gave her a rock and she sat there and played with it and sucked on it, yes my child eats rocks the short bus is getting ready for her!! It felt really good to workout and I am going to try and keep it up! Halle also really enjoyed feeding Toby and Abby her Trix, she loves my parents dogs so much and she loved the walk! I will let everyone know if I keep doing it!!
I also want to tell my handsome hubby HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! We have been together for 9 years today and even though we have had our ups and downs it has made us such an amazing team and best friends. I love him so much and I know he is my soulmate. He always knows how to make me happy and to make me feel good about myself. I am so lucky to have a husband who is always putting his family first, he is the best daddy to our little princess. I love you sweetie an d I can not wait to spend the rest of our lives and after with you!!! MUAH!!

0 comments: