Thursday, July 31, 2008

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!

So I am to excited for words!! Breaking Dawn is coming out at midnight tomorrow!! I am so excited and have my whole night planned with the girls!! We have to go to barnes and noble at 9 am tomorrow to get a wristband, then we are meeting for dinner tomorrow night at 7 then we'll go back to barnes and noble at 830 to start waiting for midnight!! I am a freak I know but I LOVE these books!! Ok i'll stop being freak for a second and tell you how much I love our new house!! So much space and so so cute!! We had a fun time moving on saturday (Thanks so much to EVERYONE who helped us!! I know it was a pain with all the stairs!!) We got everything in by two and We spent the rest of the day unpacking, FUN!!! That first night was a terror, Halle did not know what was going on and would not go in her crib without screaming bloody murder. I finally decided to take her for a drive and after five minutes of straight screaming in the car she totally zonked out, so I brought her home and put her to bed and she was asleep fpr about an hour when a thunderstorm started GRRRRRRRR!!!! It woke Halle up and she wouldn't fall back asleep till almost midnight, she slept till 630 and decided it was time to get up! WE WERE EXHAUSTED!! The good thing is I started back her routine on sunday (bath, bottle, bed) and she has slept great and gone to bed great this whole week!! YAY!! All my neighbors are so sweet and nice!! It is so nice having my parents close and I just can't get over the space we have. We are pretty much unpacked and getting settled, It is a ong commute but I do like my alone time so it's ok :) Also my so so sweet husband got me a new camera!! I was about to run over my old camera with my car!! It is a cute little red cyber shot and does amazing pictures!! I need to upload all the pics i took of the 24th and and moving and stuff, I will put up a slide show. The 24th was way fun, Halle HATED the fireworks so we went inside with Mindy and Demarion and just hung out, I LOVE holidays!! I will tey to post the pics this weekend if I am not too busy reading :)

1 comments:

Tara said...

I'll tell ya how we ended up so far apart- I blame Kevin!! I really need to see my Halle bug and Bean misses his girlfriend! and the boys miss aunt anne, Jax was asking about you yesterday! I am leaving for Florida in the morning so i will come up for sure when we get back. Love ya