Monday, July 7, 2008

Almost there!!

Halle is picking up on things so fast lately, we just have to say something once to her and she repeats it back to us! (Which means a certain daddy needs to start being extra careful!!) My favorite is when we are in the car I will talk to her and I will turn around to look at her and she say "What?" I know she got that one from Jadyn (or den den, that's what Halle calls her) She is always saying " All Gone" She has the funniest personality, she knows exactly what to do to me and kevin to make us laugh. She always hits buttons on her toys that make music and she does the funniest dance I have ever seen in my life!! Also she is very close to walking, she will walk back and forth betwenn Kevin and I and today she was standing up leaning against the couch and she just took of walking like 4 or 5 syeps!! I was so excited I was clapping and screaming!!! SOOO Cute!! Also my new addiction (again) is the twilight series I read all three ina week and for some reson I am starting them again. I am so excited for the fourth book to come out on August 2nd. If you haven't read them I suggest getting twilight and have at it!! It is the best series I have EVER read!! I am so in love with the main character!! Sigh!! Also the movie comes in december, me and my coworkers have taken the day off just so we can go see it!! Anyways here is some pics of twilight! Try not to drool!!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I LOVE TWILIGHT! I AM READING THEM ALL OVER AGAIN TOO.

Anonymous said...

Anne!!
The pictures of halle on here are soo cute!! i love the one where kevin is throwing her in the air. I also like the one where you two are holding her hands and walking. They are so priceless!
love being here with you!
ttyl

Samantha said...

ps come check out my romantic movie blog!