Tuesday, July 1, 2008

DeMarion William Hay

Sorry it's taken me a little while to update on the staus of My new little nephew! So she got to the hospital on the 27th around 2:00 I think and they just let her rest and kept checking her, finally I got a text from Mindy around 7 pm that they were keeping her and to come on up to the hospital, so we headed up there and a fun time entertaining Mindy and keeping her mind off her contractions. Well the night got later and later and she wasn't really progressing, her contractions got closer and more intense and painful but she was still at a three and they let her know that they may give her a shot of morphine and send her home. Well MaryAnn, Detrich and me were freakin out because it was 2 am and we were afraid that they would send her home and then she would have to turn around and come back. Well at 3 am we finally got the word that she could stay and Kev and I finally headed home to get some sleep, well we got a call at 630am that seh was at an 8 and almost ready to go. So we got ready so fast and got to st marks in less than twenty minutes. Well we got there in time but mindy's epidural was not working completely so they had to give her more medicine and then I headed out to the waiting room to wait with Jadyn for the word! Finally we went and waited at the door and we heard that his head was coming and then we hearf the cutest, angriest cry! DeMarion was here and he is so friggin cute!! He was 7lbs 15oz, and 20 inches. He is so cute and we love him so much!! So here is some pics, and I gotta thank my mom for watching Halle for us so that we could be there for Mindy, Detrich, and Jadyn!! Enjoy!!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

I love all your posts. You can tell how much you love your family! I love your family pictures too. They are all so cute. She is a daddy's girl for sure. Congrats on all the new babies in your family.