Monday, July 21, 2008

Time to move.....almost

This is Halle watching Teletubbies, you can not break her concentration when that show is on!! So we decided that we needed a bigger place. We have too much stuff and we bursting out of our apartment. We found the cutest townhome up in cedar hills and we are moving on saturday!!! I am so excited, we will have 3 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths a full size garage and a little backyard!! So the third bedroom we are making into a computer room/play room (Halle has so many toys that they need their own room!!) I am so excited cause it's a neighborhood with a lot of kids and it's nice cause we are close to my parents too. We have slowly been packing (and by we I mean more Kevin and my Mom!!) It's nice cause I have thursday and Friday off so I will have two days to get stuff packed up and ready to go. I also have been at my new job for almost a month and I LOVE it!!! The people I work with are amazing and it's work that I love to do, Halle has been staying home with Kevin and that has been going really really good too, she loves to play and so does her dad so by the time I get home from work they are both pretty exhausted. I also just got to say how in love I am with my new little nephew! He is cute and snuggly, I am probably driving Mindy and D nuts cause I want to come over everyday!! I am posting a couple pics from the last couple weeks, Hope you like em!! Halle Loves Swimming, look how excited Jadyn is to be swimming in Halle's HUGE pool!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Yes, I am totally excited about the book. My sister and I have planned to make it an all day thing. Which one are you going to? We need to hang out (you, me, Kev, Lamar) it would be fun! p.s. I miss your parents too.

Erik and Lisa Harper said...

Anne It is so good to hear from you. I Love this blogging stuff cause without it I might not have gotten to talk to you again. Your little girl is so adorable. I hope life is good for you. I am so excited i get the chance to talk to you. Write back soon.