Sunday, June 1, 2008

Trying something new!!

So my sister's baby shower was yesterday!! It was so cute!! MaryAnn did such an awesome job planning it and getting it out together! And I know Mindy got so much! DeMarion has a bigger wardrobe than anyone I know and he isn't even born yet!! MaryAnn set up a scrapbook table where we could make her pages that she could just stick pictures on, and it was a sports theme and had so many cute different ideas and things set up!!
I decided that I would give making a diaper cake a try! I had seen them done before and I thought they were so cute but way too expensive. So my mom and I went and bought all the stuff and I put it together. I had so much fun making it that I am thinking about making them and selling them!! I will post a couple pics! Tell me what you think :)
Halle's first birthday is this week and I can not believe I am going to have a one year old!! So FUN!!! I think that Kev and I will take her swimming that day and we are having friends and family over that night for cake and ice cream.
I took Halle swimming today with Jadyn and Mindy, First off Mindy looked so flippin cute with her so cute prego belly hangin out!! And Jadyn is just so cute with Halle! Halle loved when Jadyn would take her around the pool, I just held under her belly and Halle kicked and swung her arms!! She loves water, she is my little fish!! JUST LIKE ME!!!! Well we got home and I fed her and put her down for a napm but when she woke up she was a little warm and didn't want anyone but me. We went to Christie's for dinner and she threw up while we were there and just seemed to get hotter and hotter. So I made Kev run by the store and get some motrin. I gave her some and took her temp and it was 102.7 which freaked me out!!! SO I put shorts and s tank top on and put her to bed, but right now I am listening to the monitor and every little noise she makes I am running in there. Jadyn had febrile seizures when she was a baby so I am very scared and paranoid when she gets a temp.
Well I better go fold laundry!!!!

1 comments:

Tara said...

I think you did a fabulous job on Mindy's diaper cake! It looked amazing. I really miss you guys, mostly Halle, but I miss you too. Love you!