Thursday, June 5, 2008

Halle's FIRST Birthday!!!

So our little girl is officially ONE!!! I can not believe how fast the year went by!! We have such an amazing little girl that is so smart and has stolen my heart!! I can't believe that a year ago she was just a 6 pound little bitty baby!! And the fact that she is just as stubborn today as the day she was born, she had it dead set that she was coming a month early and that's exactly what she did!!
She has learned so much and she is such a ham for atttention!! She loved her birthday party and just loved the attention she got and plus she got so many awesome presents!! But it cracked me up cause after she got all her presents and we werer cleaning up she decided to play with her diaper bag!! Such a dork!! Well it's supa late so I will post some pics tomorrow! I will put up one rightnow!! I just want to thank everyone who came and was wit hus on her special day!!
GoodNight!!

0 comments: