Saturday, June 21, 2008

I am EXHAUSTED!!

My Sweet little innocent, well behaved princess (HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!) I am one tired mama! My heart and amazement goes out to all those mom's who have more than one child to deal with! How in the heck do you do it??!!! I have been stuck at home without w car for the past two days and I don't know if Halle is teething or just going througha phase but heaven almighty she has been the queen of tantrums, Now I totally understand and sympathize with her because I can not even imagine how it would be not to tall your mommy what was wrong with you but no matter what I do or say the past two days she gets soooo mad at me!! Yesterday was something else, I would try everything int he book to see what she wanted or if something hurt etc. but by the end of the day and about 10 small tantrums later and 5 major tantrums, I finally gave up and just put her to bed. SHe normally goes to bed at 7 and wakes up around 830. And she went right to sleep at seven ( I am sure all that adorable crying wore her out!!) she woke up an hour later just crying and I rocked her and snuggled her and she was lot better and slept until 9 this morning. Well I woke up this morning thinking that it was going to be different today, but so far it's been an uphill battle with my princess!! She was supposed to takw her nap and she totally refused and would not stop crying. So I took her out of her crib, gave her a bath (that usually calms her) and fed her a bottle. She played for awhile then I got up to look at my phone and here came the tantrum again!! So now she is in her room, she cried for all of a minute and totally zonked out!! Phew!! Being a mom is tough!!!

0 comments: