Thursday, May 22, 2008

My little Troublemaker!!!

I really just cannot get enough of my little girl lately she had been crackin me up non stop!! As we speak I am listening to her on her monitor saying "mama mama mama" "Dog" "WOOF WOOF" "COW" "MOO"! She has been picking up on things so quickly I have been teaching her sign language for the past couple months and all of a sudden she is doing a bunch of signs! It's crazy!! Also she has started dancing!! Now she does a cute little sway motion everytime slow music comes on but if you say dance dance dance or if fast music comes on she does a little booty shake and gets low!!! It is so funny to watch cause she is very serious about it!!!

She is very into Oskar's dog bowls too!! And most the time we remember to put them up wjen she is in the kitchen!! We have had a couple close calls but yesterday I was getting her bath and jammies ready and usually she follows me around but I turned around and she was gone, of course I panicked and ran everywhere making sure she didn't fly away or get eaten by an alligator, we I looked int he kistchen and she had Oskars water bowl and had dumped it all over herself, she completly soaked herself and the floor. I was laughing so hard because she was so in shock and didn't want to move!! Luckily we were getting in the bath anyways so it wasn't a big deal!
And she opens everything she gets her hands on!! She figures out things I can't even open!!
She loves getting in cupboards and I even made her her own cupboard that she can open and pull everything out of but of course she never opens that one and I am constantly trying to keep her outta stuff!! When I am getting ready I do let her pull everything out of my cupboard which makes it take teice as long to get ready but hey at least she is distracted!! Also she loves unrollling the toliet paper and then she sits down and tears it up in tiny pieces. FUN FUN for mommy!!
Her First Birthday is coming up so quick so I have been trying to get stuff together or at least find where stuff is, well tonight we went to party sity in taylorsville and found the mother load!! I am so excited! I am posting a couple pics of her in cute hats from the store!!
Well my fingers are going to fall off and I am sure you are bored so i'll ttyl!!!

0 comments: