Thursday, February 7, 2008

WEEKEND TIME!!!!!

So this is my Eleventh straight day of working and I am EXHAUSTED!!! (I know I hear the violins too!) I am so excited cause I have tomorrow off so i'll have a 3 day weekend with my wonderful hubby and my sweet sweet baby!! It's been a crazy, emotional, busy, frustrating week and I am so glad it's coming to an end!! I am also excited that Halle is finally getting her pictures done taken again tomorrow! The girl who does them is amazing and I am so excited to have some updated professional ones!! Now I just gotta go home and decide what she's going to wear!!! Also this weekend I guess I am going to try a pole dancing class with my sisters this Saturday! That will be a site to see!! i can't even imagine, but we'll see! Anyways love you all! Anne

1 comments:

Lane Family said...

Oh wow, pole dancing!!! That will be interesting. I am excited to see Halles pics!!! See you on monday!!