Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So Many Babies......

Halle is so lucky to have a lot of cousins and friends born around the same time as her! Halle was playing at her grandmas house last night with her cousin Takeo! He is getting so big, he was born three months after Halle and is just as big as she is! It's crazy!!
I also posted a couple pictures of my hansome hubber!
I can't believe how many babies there are that have come in our family and that are on the way! lets see there is Alex, one year old, Halle, 8 months, Takeo, 4 months, Carson, 4 months(my BF little boy), Hailee, 5 months, (my friend Jen's little girl), then there is Mindy's little boy(due in july) on the way and Cari's little one (due in september) also! My goodness gracious!! So many cute ones!! Halle is going to have so many friends!!
Here is some cute pics of Takeo and Kevin and Halle.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.