Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY LOVE DAY!!

Yay!! It's Valentines Day!!! So My sweet husband got me such an amazing present!! He got me a new purse!! He picked it out on his own and everything!! Here is a picture-
So Cute huh!?
I just want to let Kevin know how much I love him and how glad I am that he is in my life. He is such an amazing dad and husband and I don't know where I would be without him. I Love him so so so much!
So I am trading jobs, it's a good positive change that will hopefully give me more time with my family. I am really excited but sad to leave the place I have been for over a year, I have made so many good friends!
Anyways I start at my new job on Tuesday so i'll let everyone know how it goes!!

1 comments:

Lane Family said...

You have got to be freaking kidding me, you are leaving me with all those wierdos. I can't believe this, I am so SAD right now!!!!