Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ah Love day!!!

SO tomorrow is Valentines day, Ah so sweet!! I am way excited to go home tonight cause my sweet husband says he has a present for me!! WHOPEE!! I love presents!! I will let you know tomorrow what I got :)
Halle got her pictures taken on Friday and I got to see two of them (look a little lower on this page and click on the link to aubreys photo and then click to enter site then on her daily blog) I may be biased but my daughter is a little baby model! Aubrey does an amazing job and I am so excited to see the rest of them!!
I am posting a couple pics that kev sent me today, Just to show you what Halle has to go through during the day with her dad!! The first one is when daddy decided it would be fun to stick stickers all over her, and the second one is how he found Halle after he was done gettin ready this morning. Halle is going to be one tough little cookie when she is older!!

0 comments: