Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HI:)

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I sure did! I got four full days with my cute little family!! YAY!!! Halle has become a big time mam's girel lately so I she better be good today!!
Lets see what did I do this weekend... We went shopping to get Halle some more onsies since she is growing like a weed and is going through clothes like crazy!!! Saturday I really can not remeber what we did, Sunday we got to have Jadyn come over and run some errands and Halle was just so happy to have her over (Jadyn is her favorite!!) We also went to dinner at Maryanns on sunday!! YUMMY! We played games for a little while but our little princess got tired so we went home. Yesterday we went shopping with my mom and got some so so so so cute stuff for Halle! She got the cutest PJ's. I will make sure to take some pics and post em. I have a couple new ones of Halle I took this weekend! I just am so impressed by how much she is growing and how smart she getting everyday! I love that she is not shy and loves attention! SHe is such a cheeseball and a little drama queen! (My mom says I am getting back what she had with me!) It's funny cause Halle has such split personalities (I guess thats why she is a Gemini!) She is either so so happy and cheesy or such a little devil child, we never really have a happy medium. Silly silly baby.
Also Halle's Hair is at a really awkward stage right now, it's too long to do her classic mohawk and too short to do a little sprout but here is the pic of me trying! SO FUNNY!!
Halle also has some new favorite toys, the plastic spatulas and spoons with the really long handles! So funny to watch her play, she puts one in each hand and trys to bang them together. Usually she is really sucessful at making a lot of noise!
I started my new job today and I am just trying to get things organized for my mom and get things in there right place. Which I actually enjoy, I love organizing and making things look neat and organized!! So I better get back to that! Enjoy the pics!!
We are so lucky to be blessed with such a amazing little angel!

1 comments:

Lane Family said...

oh she is so cute!!! you have to give me one of her new pics you just had done!!! glad you like your new job!!