Thursday, April 2, 2009

SOmEtiMeS i jUSt NeEd tO cOmPLaIn!!!

So I don't want anyone to misunderstand me or take it the wrong way because I do realize how big of a gift pregnancy is and I am very lucky to experience it and grow a baby inside me.... but on another note, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE shoot me!!
So I know this is annoying but everyone gets to hear my complaints.....
#1-Sleep- I have no idea what that is anymore... if I do happen against all odds to get comfortable and lil poptart isn't kicking, then here come the charlie horses, and these are brutal, Jump out of bed and swear brutal (not to mention I scare the crap out of the dog who goes into attack mode, which is a little funny) My body naturally wants to sleep on my tummy and it's so horrible not being able to do it, I don't how many times at three am that I thought about getting a butcher knife and cutting a hole in mattress to put my belly in!!
#2- Getting up and down- Just imagine a beached whale or a turtle on its shell trying to get up, plus the grunts and moans that help me in the process. It goes like this "oh no, I forgot something (at this time I am sitting on the floor) GRRRR, OHHHH, OWWW, MY BOOTY, OW OW OW, Mother of pearl, OHHHH" and then I am up. It's quite a site!
#3- My back- I am definitly front heavy without a doubt, first there is the twins that I know if they get any bigger I am going to have to get a stainless steel bra to support the girls, My lower back is just a big sore mess, I want to just lay on back but then you have to refer back to point #2 to see my dilemma.
#4- MY FRIGGIN TAILBONE- out of all these things I think my tailbone is the worst, by the end of the day it feels like it is broken and I wanna curl up in a ball, this lil poptart is definitly a pain in butt (ha ha ha that was so cheesy) My belly isn't as big as it was with Halle at this point because she sits super low and in back and I gotta say I think I would prefer the rib kicking opposed to the butt pain!!
I probably could keep going on but I need to go ice my booty.
Thanks for the whining session
p.s yes I know how worth it this lil girl will be, doesn't mean I can't complain!!

4 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

I say complain all you want! You're pregnant and you deserve it. You need to get a pregnancy pillow so you can sleep how you want (ie: on your tummy!). Like these: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=486986

Those of us who haven't brought a child into the world yet look up to you, hun! Keep up the good work.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

oh yes...please complain for all of us who do daily to our husbands just to hear them say, "Oh baby, its all in your mind"...the joys of pregnancy. I say amen to every point you made!!!! )PS..the pains at night and the tailbone that kills constantly have got to be my FAVORITE part ;)

Lambeth Family said...

You forgot to add how many times a night you have to get up to pee. I know you peein like crazy girl. Complain it up! That's what helps get through it!!

The Brady Bunch said...

You get to complain ALL YOU WANT!!! I think that if you're preggo you can do whatever you want!! Its your right as the mommy. Plus let's be honest, there's a reason why we forget all about how miserable we were at the beginning of the whole thing-those babies are just TOO cute when we finally get to meet them!