Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spunky, Messy, Crazy Girl!!!

I know, I know it's been a while since I actually posted anything besides pictures! Of course work, and life have been too busy. I am moved in to my new apartment! YAY!!!! I love it, I love being on the bottom floor and not running up and down stairs all day :) Halle has adjusted really really well to the move, I think she likes that she can follow me wherever and go to her room and play whenever. She is such a great helper lately, She loves to help clean, especially the floor and help with the laundry. It has been so awesome to have her help and she totally understands what I am asking her to do. I will ask her to go put something away in her room and she will run right over and do it. So flippin cute. She got so many toys for christmas and she definitly spends her day making sure that all her toys are in the living room by the end of the day.
Little poptart is growing and growing and putting a nice belly on the front of me! Poptart is difficult and doesn't like us to try and find its heartbeat so needless to say I have had a lot of ultrasounds with this pregnancy and everything is always fine. It's a little nerve wracking everytime but a huge relief to see it on the screen. I am almost 16 weeks and time does seem to be flying.
Halle has gotten excellent at feeding herself, I know it sounds weird cause she is almost two, but she has always had a hard time with the actually chewing and swallowing. We would give her food and we thought she was eating it but then you would look in her mouth and it was all in her cheeks or she would start choking. Weird little squish, well she finally figured out the concept, and while she will use a spoon she prefers to use her hands, it is a lot faster to shovel the food in! Her favorite right now is beefaroni, big noodles and easy to grab handfuls of!
We have kinda backed off on potty training but there are still times where she asks to go pee pee and so I'll put her on the potty and sometimes she'll go sometimes not. I am still coming to terms with her being a big girl and how much she is understanding and can do now! I am really going to try to keep this updated cause I really want to make this into a blog book for my little squishs!

3 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Anne, she is such a cute little girl. I'm impressed about the potty training, Leila show NO interest, but I figure we'll wait another year. (She's almost 2 also.) Its kinda sad how fast they grow up and change. I'm excited for your new baby! Do you guys want a boy or girl? You get to find out soon right?

Lost in this Moment said...

Ohmygosh. That picture where she's staring at the camera covered in beefaroni is hilarious! It's like she's saying, "Don't EVEN joke."

So excited about your little Poptart! When do you find out its gender? I'm betting on a boy!

Rbyngrl said...

She is such a cutie!! I need to remember to send those pictures to you from Shonni's shower!
--Robyn