Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My life, I love her so so much

I am in love... so in love with my little girl. I can not believe how much she can cheer me up when I am having a bad day or if I am frustrated she knows exactly what to do to make me laugh.
I love her dance moves, She knows how to shake her booty!!
I love her laugh!
I love her fake falls to make me laugh!
I love that she says thank you when she gives stuff to me.
I love her sign language for "Please" I don't know where she came up with it but it's hilarious!
I love that she likes to throw EVERYTHING in the bath, a little frustrating but really funny too!!
I love when she picks up my phone and puts it up to her ear and says "Hello, Hi!"
I love how much she loves her grandma's and grandpa's and how ahe lights up when she sees them.
I love her special smile! Yes she is going to need braces but it is too cute right now.
I love the way she lifts up my shirt to poke my belly and says "Shhh Baby"
I could go on and on and on, I am so beyond blessed and I have to admit that I am nervous for poptart to come out because I can't imagine having more love to give. Or loving another child as much as I love her.
I love you bug, you are my life, you are heart, you are my world. Thank you for making me feel like a great mommy. As much as I can't wait for you to grow and learn I could freeeze you right now and keep you this age forever.

0 comments: