Friday, October 5, 2007

PLAYTIME!!! So the other day I went up to my friend Tar's house in Roy to see her new baby and so Halle could play with the other two boys! It was so much fun! She just loveed staring at Jackson and Conner. They thought she was so fun to entertain! (I put some pics up)
I also got to snuggle Tara's new baby Carson Cole. He is so freakin cute! He has a full head of dark hair and is just the best baby! I put Halle next to him and took a pic and I couldn't believe how big Halle has gotten! It's crazy! It looks like she was going to eat Carson! I can't believe Halle used to be smaller than that! CRAZY! Anyways I am lookin forward to the weekend, we are decoratin for Halloween and going to the pumpkin patch with Halle! I am going to take a ton of pics!
I also have amazing news, Halle has been sleepin through the night 730-600 for about a month or so now but last night she fell right to sleep at 715 and slept until 700, it was amazing! I kept jumpin up to check on her! She is such a wonderful baby, we couldn't have asked for anything better!
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!

0 comments: