Monday, October 1, 2007

All About Us!

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to start of my blogs by telling you a little about my family and how great they are!
Starting off Kev and I are High School sweethearts and have been married for almost 5 years. We have had our ups and downs but we have such a strong marriage due to those ups and downs! I love being married to my best friend! It's amazing!
We bought a condo inTaylorsville and have been slowly fixing that up! It's a lot of work! Kevin just finished with the backyard and it looks amazing! We are total homebodies and just like hanging out as a family and doing whtever comes our way!
And Now the most important part! Our beautiful little girl Halle Anne, She was born June 4, 2007 and has been the most amazing baby! She is so smart and really good! She likes to hear herself Babble (kinda like her mama)!
She is growing so much everyday and is taking in so much! I can't believe she is already 4 months old! She is a clone of her daddy and is a total daddy's girl! She is not going to be afraid of anything once Kevin is done teaching her the ropes! It's really cute to see them together and how much love he has for her! It's awesome to be a parent, it disn't come as easily as I though but now I can not imagine my life without her! She was the missing piece of the puzzle!
Well this is all for now but I will keep blogging!
I also posted some pics!

0 comments: