Friday, February 12, 2010

Back on the blog bandwagon....

I have finally decided to try and update my blog from the past two months. I have the regular excuses about why I haven't updated my blog, busy with my crazy kids, holidays, etc. etc........
But I figured I will start with Christmas and and move on up from there. So here we go!!
Christmas was good, not the best, but good, we all got a lovely flu virus and felt pretty crappy. But the girls got spoiled rotten and it was the best thing to watch her face as she opened her presents and was completley overwhelmed. By the end of the day both my princesses had grown tails and horns and I am not going to lie, I was a little scared of both of them.. So we brought them home and put them down for naps and then the rest of the day was spent playing with their toys and enjoying Christmas as a family...

2 comments:

chrissy said...

awhhh.
miss you guys.
sorry we didn.t even TALK while we were there.
funerals aren.t a happy vacation.
hope you are feeling better my dear.
LOVE to see the girls on here.
muah to them and you.
chrissy

Anonymous said...

Ειδικό Επαγγελματικό Γυμνάσιο Αιγάλεω
ΙστορικόΣχολείοΠροσωπικόΔραστηριότητεςΠρογράμματα
Προσωπικό
Ονοματεπώνυμο Ειδικότητα
Παραράς Ιωάννης ΠΕ 17.04 Διευθυντής
Κρανίτη Μαρία ΠΕ 02 Υποδιευθύντρια
Δήμου Αικατερίνη ΠΕ01
Φώτογλου Θεόδωρος ΠΕ02
Μιχαλέλη Κλεοπάτρα ΠΕ02
Γρηγοριάδη Ναταλία ΠΕ03
Κοντορούσης Δημήτριος ΠΕ04
Παπαχριστοδούλου Αικατερίνη ΠΕ04
Κοντοπούλου Αθανασία ΠΕ06
Λουκάς Δημήτριος ΠΕ08
Κοτσαβασιλειάδου Αναστασία ΠΕ11
Ματσάγκος Παναγής ΠΕ12.04
Ζάχου Σταματία ΠΕ18.12
Παλιού Στέλλα ΠΕ19
Φωτάκης Αδάμ ΠΕ20
Κονταράκη Αργυρώ ΠΕ30
Κυριακή 2 Φεβρουαρίου 2014
ΝΕΑ & ΑΝΑΚΟΙΝΩΣΕΙΣ
08.01.2014
Επανέναρξη μαθημάτων μετά τις διακοπές των Χριστουγέννων.
02.01.2014
Καλή Χρονιά και Ευτυχισμένο το Νέο Έτος!

Στοιχεία Επικοινωνίας
E-mail
mail@tee-eid-agogis-aigal.att.sch.gr

Διεύθυνση
Μίνωος&Προόδου, Αιγάλεω, Τ.Κ. 12241

Τηλέφωνο
210-5447255


Μεγαλύτερος χάρτης
html templates website templates © Copyright 2010. Designed by htmltemplates.net