Monday, December 14, 2009

hAlLeS fIRst MoVIe.....

Halle at her first movie "The Princess amd the Frog"

Halle went to her first movie last week. Disneys "The Princess and the Frog" She did pretty good, there was some parts that were kinda scary and she just pur her blanket over her eyes and then she was fine. She was dancing in her seat to the music and loves laughing at the frogs.

I cant believe I have a little girl that is old enought to go to a movie!! It is fun and she is getting so big. The movie was really good, not my favorite Disney movie (which is still Beauty and the Beast)

Our next movie we are looking forward to is the new "Toy Story"

2 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Beauty and the Best is my favorite too...but this one was GREAT too!!!

Jaime Stephens said...

fun fun... Hope you are having fun being at home!! I have a question can you get me the info for Halles dance class, a lady I work with is looking for something in that area... Thanks :-)!