Friday, August 28, 2009

a nOte tO mY cRAzY...

oh my love,
I don't know how you can make me so angry and happy at the same time,
I don't know how you have everyone you know wrapped around your little finger,
I don't know how everytime we go to the store you wind up with a new toy, even though Mama said "No toys if you are not good" Well you were not good and somehow you still have the toy
I don't know how just by talking to your lil sister you can make her stop crying instantly and put a huge smile on her face.
I don't know how everynight you talk me into just one morw episode of Dora and one more cup of juice
I don't know how you make me laugh so hard that I am crying just by saying two words.
I don't know how you know how you got so organized and such a clean freak
But most of all....
I don't know what I did to deserve such a perfect little girl who loves me so much!
I LOVE YOU MY CRAZY
don't stop being you EVER!
XOXOXOXO,
Mama

1 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

That is so cute that she helps her little sister stop crying... sister power! Must be pretty amazing to watch, especially being a girl like we are--no sisters! She will love to read these notes as she grows up.