Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kamryn Jade Carter

Kamryn Jade Carter
May 10th, 2009 at 4:11 pm
4lbs 4 0z
16 inches
Born 8 weeks early
Kam's little home for now
On her C Pap to help her breathe right after she was born Daddy's hand covering her, She is so Tiny!!! On her lights because of her Jaundice Daddys hand with Kams hands
Off the C pap and Just on a nose cannula Breathing all on her own by the 3rd day, So Amazing!!
Eating a bottle for the first time, she is doing amazing at it, the nurses are so impressed that she is taking it being so little and premature. Thats Our Girl!! Resting after her feeding. Its exhausting!!
I will write down my whole experience next week, im pretty exhausted and sore and emotionally drained but I am so blessed that she is doing so so well.
XOXOXOXO
Thanks for all your prayers and support

5 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Congrats to you she is a beautiful little girl! Prayers your way, rest up and take care of your self, your little one will be home soon.

The Brady Bunch said...

I'm glad she is doing so well. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers. She is adorable!!!!

Shonni said...

She is so cute! I can't beleive how much hair she has! Keeping you in our prayers. Let me know if there's anything I can do to ease your burden.. dinner? babysitter? Let me know, I'd love to help :)

Lambeth Family said...

I don't know the scoop yet, but man that sure looks like day-ja-yoo to me. Those pictures look like both my girls. They both started out their lives just like that. In fact, Kylee was born that same time and exact weight, only 1 inch taller than Kamryn. FREAKY I KNOW! I totally feel ya on the whole preemie experience!! I'm here if you need to chat.

Lost in this Moment said...

It's wonderful to see these pictures of little Kamryn. I'm so happy to hear that she's doing so well, and impressed at you for going back to work today. You are just too amazing. Good luck, cuz.