Monday, April 28, 2008

My Little John Deere Girl!!!

Everyday with my little girl is such an adventure!! She is so so fun!! The last couple days she has practiced and learned to pull herself up on everything and everytime I turn around she is standing up. The problem is that she has not figured how to get back down so she has just been falling and has been bumping and hitting her head and booty and well everything. But she doesn't cry, just shakes it off and keeps on going!! She is so brave!!
We went to the park yesterday and had so much fun.Jadyn and Mindy came with us and we played with bubbles and tried to teach Halle how to throw and catch, it was so fun!! We also went to the petting zoo on friday. Halle Loved it, she loved petting the babygoats, she just kept pointing at them and saying "woof, woof", (Lately that's what she thinks all animals say) It was fun but stinky!! I will put up the pics!!
Halle is at such a fun age!! She's definitly not my baby anymore, she is our little girl and I love every minute. She makes me and kev laugh so hard all day long! I am so lucky to have gotten such a sweet little angel!!

6 comments:

Lane Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lane Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lane Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lane Family said...

Oh how cute, Jimmy wants to get Hailee and John Deere wagon to take her on walks.

The Felix Family said...

Hey Anne! How are you? I looked at your blog a couple days ago, but I didn't know it was yours! How are you doing? We are doing great. I live in Cedar City, but we are moving to St. George in about a month. I am going to add you to my blog buddy list if you don't mind. It is so fun to find old friends. How is your family? Do they still live where you grew up? Well, thanks for saying hi. I'll talk to you later

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Anne!!! How the heck are you!? I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! It's so fun catching up with old friends through blogging!

What's new? Your family is so cute! Are you guys still in Utah?