Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Happy Girl

I am just so proud of my little sweet sweet. She is such an amazing baby! I really don't know what I did to deserve such a good, happy baby.
I really think Halle is sucking up to us and her grandparents cause she knows Christmas is coming! Both grandmas's got to watch her yesterday cause it was Kev's birthday and she was an absolute angel for both!
Kev and I went and saw I am Legend last night. It was a good show, very intense, suspenseful and makes you think! I would reccomend it!
We get to go to Famous Dave's for dinner tonight, my parents are takin us. I love that place, it's delicous!
Also her is another pic of halle just sittin in a booster chair at her grandma's house! I can't believe it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!