Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas

I can't believe how time flies when you have a baby! I can't believe Halle is 6 months and sittin up and rollin over! It really does seem like yesterday that she was born! I really can't believe how much I love her, when she isn't with me it's like apart of me is gone!
And also how amazing my husband is, I love him so much and appreciate everything he does for our family! He is an amazing daddy! I am so so lucky to have everything I have!!!!
Alright I am done with the mushy mushy!
CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!!!!! Halle has presents under the tree and all the decorations are up! I'll download my pics and post them! I can't believe how fun it is to have christmas with your own child! I am going a little nuts shopping but it's too much fun!
This weekend went by pretty quick, Saturday I went with my friends to a movie and dinner, We saw enchanted and I can not believe how good it was!!! It's my new favorite movie!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone!
We just hung out Sunday and played games at my in laws house. And now it's monday again and I just want to go home!!!
Halle is sittin up so so good, she has a little tippin over problems but other than that she is doing really really well. She has her 6 month well child check on friday! SO SAD:( I can't wait to see how big she is, I am guessin around 15 or 16 pounds.
Well I will post those pics later and try to keep up on this!
Here is just a couple to tide you over!
My Yummy Husband
BATH TIME!!
Ready to Eat!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

her p-ssy is so sweet, her legs up so it is pushed out she wants me to lick it

Anonymous said...

do it, I licked my girls and now my granddaughters baby tastes the best and sucks the best

Anonymous said...

give me some good lotion and im pretty sure i can get my cock in all the way and pop that cherry

Anonymous said...

i eat her then fuck her and creampie her

Anonymous said...

Eat her out, pound that baby pussy, babypie her, then feed her my cum. She can suck my balls if she is a good baby slut

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to rim her anus, then fuck it deep and piss after you cum so her belly looks preg. Then turn her upside down so the cum/piss/poo spraying out lands on her face.

Anonymous said...

Just the head would pop yhat cherry.get it all in if that little pussy don't suck the cum out of you soon as u push the tip in.be hot to see a nice big cock get all in tho :)

Anonymous said...

Bury a cock in her sweet tiny pussy that baby looks so good mmm

Anonymous said...

Omg she's too perfect. Her puffy pussy is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Shes just holding her legs up like the cocksleeve she knows she is

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine how tight she would be. The perfect fleshlight.

Anonymous said...

I'm jerking off

Anonymous said...

That baby pussy is driving my cock fucking wild!

Anonymous said...

Perfect idea