Sunday, April 18, 2010

iTs wHaT fUn iS!!

Halle and I decided to get out in the beautiful weather and head to Lagoon with my best friend, Tara and her boys. The weather was hot and sunny but felt AMAZING!!! Halle went to Lagoon last year and it was kinda a bust. She was too scared to go on any rides, this year was a lot different. We got that and she was just jab, jab, jabbering about everything she wanted to ride and was so overwhelmed.
We played all day and she had a couple meltdowns and tantrums but that is regular day for us! She went on a ton of ridea and wore herself out.
It was so good to get out with just my bug and spend time together, thank you to my mom for watching poor teething Kam Kam. We got in the car and Halle said "Mama, I lub you. You are the best mommy in the whole world." That little princess knows how to make my heart melt, I am the luckiest mommy in the whole world!!