Wednesday, November 4, 2009

tRiCk oR TreAt

My lil Queen Bee
Every year just gets better and better on Halloween, Halle is getting the concept and was so excited about trick or treating, in fact the whole week before we had Max and Ruby's Halloween on continuous play. I overheard Halle in the bath about 2 days before practicing saying trick or treat while playing with her My Little Ponies.
It was nice weather but we did not get out trick or treating till it was almost dark and it got very very cold. Halle made it about half way around the block and was over it.
Halle: "Mama, I cold, Nana's house" Me: "You don't want to get more candy?" Halle "No, mama, I cold, Nana's house"
My flower and bumblebee
So we headed back to Nana's house and Halle got to play with her cousins (she is so in love with her cousin "Kennal" (Kendall), and had a good time being a mommy to her all night long.
Kamryn had a good time too, she was exhausted and went to sleep on Nana's bed after we got back.
The best part was getting them home and putting them both straight in their beds. Ahhh...
Dear Halloween,
you are my favorite holiday and you didn't let me down.
Can't wait for next year.
Love,
Me

2 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

You're girls are beautiful! I love the bee and flower!!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

your girls are so cute!!!