Wednesday, September 23, 2009

mMMmmm sOLidS!!

I decided that because my little Kam Kam is such an oinker that we may want to try giving her some solids. Well the oatmeal did not go over well but the rice cereal was a hit, and the best thing about solids?? Miss Kam slept from 8pm-5am!! Yay baby girl!! :D It is so cute to watch her figure it out. She is such an amazing little princess.
On another note Halle has decided that it is time for winter.....

Well, I guess we just need some snow :D <3

3 comments:

Cheney's said...

One of my favorite things about starting solids is the faces the baby makes when feeding. They are always so cute!
I love your blog...it's so cute!

And don't ask for winter yet :) I'm still enjoying the sun. :)

The Brady Bunch said...

HA HA HA- I love Halle's snow suit!

Lost in this Moment said...

Some of my aunts would add rice cereal to their babies' formula during the transition to solids. They had to widen the hole on some of the bottles' nipples, but the babies sure loved it! She is too cute with rice cereal all over her face.

I love the Abominable Snow-Halle!