Friday, July 10, 2009

a LiTTle LaTe... mY MuSh iS 2!!!

My little wild one turned 2 on June 4th, I can not believe that she is a little girl now, my baby is growing up and there is no stopping her.

Bug-

You are my angel,a mamas girl, you are a girly girl through and through. You love being mommy's sidekick and do whatever she is doing. You love you dresses and playing with daddy. You are a social butterfly and will do anything for a laugh. Your love for Dora is a little obsessive but so cute nonetheless. You love to dance and spin. Kamryn is so lucky to have you as a big sister, I know you will teach her all you know and love her so much. You are very good at giving loves to Kam, sometimes a little too good and we end up having a Kam pancake.

My Bug

My Angel

My Mushy Mush

You are my life and my world, keep dancing and loving

Love you

Mama

1 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

That's so sweet...seriously I'm teary right now.