Thursday, June 25, 2009

I haVe VaNiShEd!!

Sorry to all that have missed my posts!! (all two of you!!) I have been enjoying my little girls and they are both doing awesome. Halle turned two and is loving her little sister, Kamryn is so beyond amazing and a miracle. She amazes me every single day! She is up to aix pounds and likes to eat at least once an hour. I am ao in love with my girls its borderline obsessed I think!! I have to go back to work in about a week and so you will get some pics and a lot more updates!!

4 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

Yes! Pictures! Please! I'm so excited to hear that she's doing so well. And Halle's two?! Wow...

The Brady Bunch said...

YEAH FOR PICTURES! Glad to hear all is well!!

Jaime Stephens said...

I am sorry you have to come back to work but I know you have been missed! Looking forward to more pictures

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

your baby is SOOOOOO cute!!! congrats~~