Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Little Baby Blob

So yesterday I went and got an ultrasound to see my little nugget!!! I am about eight weeks along according to the size of baby blob and I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It is at 167 BPM (which is a faster heartbeat which may mean a girl!!) I will post the couple pics I took with my phone.
Halle has been having some really bad nights, she has been waking up and wanting to stay awake and I am just so exhuasted with everything going on it is so hard!! I don't know what I am going to do with her!! (Those of you that know my personal life know what I am talking about when I say "everything else going on")
Also I saw Twilight this past weekend three times, I LOVE IT!! I think it is a great movie. Nothing can live up to the book but I think that they did a pretty dang good job! I need to find me an edward!
Hope everyone has a Happy Turkey Day!!!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

YES!!! I was worried and then like I said he won me over and it didn't matter if it was good or bad!! The kissing scene...I stopped breathing until he kissed her! WOW

Lane Family said...

Cute baby blob. I am sorry that I didn't get back to you about scanning you. I have been out of mind crazy busy!!! I hope that things are going somewhat ok for you!!!

Jaime Stephens said...

Yeah how exciting!!

Erik and Lisa Harper said...

I am so excited for you to have another baby. Two is definately a little more difficult than one but totally worth it. I havent heard from you for a while. I hope al is well with your cute fam.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.